Inspector – FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V.
FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V. is looking for an inspecteur in the region of the province Zeeland.
About the function
As an inspector at FMJ you will focus on inspection of existing and new low voltage installations in compliance with the NEN 3140 and NEN1010 standards, part 6 thermographic research and making reports according to this. You will also be inspecting work equipment on NEN3140 and earthling and lightning standards conform NEN-IEC62305.
- Completed education in electrical engineering (MBO 4, TSI, or equivalent)
- work experience in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it).
- A C2 Dutch level and/or business skilled English level
- Knowledge of NEN1010, NEN3140 and IEC62305
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities