FMJ Marine & Offshore B.V. is looking for a project manager, location Schiedam.
FMJ Marine & Offshore B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) contributes to the manufacturing, managing and maintenance of maritime installations and is the partner for design, installation, maintenance and inspection of electrical installations on board all types of vessels and offshore installations.
About the job
As a project manager you are responsible for the right contacts and negotiations with the client and you hold a key position within the growing organisation of FMJ Marine & Offshore B.V.. You are responsible for the technical, commercial and financial results of both the projects and the specific questions of the client. You manage the project team and you are the client’s point of contact. You are responsible for the preparation, progress, implementation and technical/financial completion of the projects, so you are organizationally strong and accurate. Your tasks also include setting up and maintaining a healthy customer portfolio, you will regularly visit the clients, project locations and suppliers. As a project manager you report to the general manager.
- Completed MBO education in electrical engineering, HBO work and thinking level
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate VCA-VOL, or willing to obtain it
- Affinity with the markets in which we operate
- Mastering the Dutch and English language fluently (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented, professional and flexible attitude
- Stress resistant and accurate
- Awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- No 9 tot 5 mentality
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send your application, together with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.