FMJ Yachting B.V. is looking for an electrician, location Schiedam and/or Amsterdam
FMJ Yachting (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for the design and the installation, maintenance, management and inspection of maritime electrical installations on board luxury yachts.
FMJ Yachting is actively working to expand its activities in the yachting market. As an electrician you will work, together with a team, on electrical installation onboard of a yacht. You will work for instance on the bridge, in the machineroom, in technical rooms or on luxurious accommodations. Activities can include but are limited to installing engines or pulling electrical cables and installing lightning. This way you will work on the transformation from an empty shell to a fully complete and working yacht.
- Completed education in electrical engineering (MBO or equivalent)
- Relevant work experience, in yacht building, in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it).
- A C2 Dutch level and business skilled English level
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Willing to do call out service
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities