FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V. is looking for a Service Technician, location Heinkenszand.
FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for the design and the installation, maintenance, management and inspection of maritime electrical installations on board luxury yachts.
- Completed MBO education in electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate VCA-VOL, or willing to obtain it
- Affinity with the markets in which we operate
- Mastering the Dutch and English language fluently (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented, professional and flexible attitude
- Stress resistant and accurate
- Awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- No 9 tot 5 mentality
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send your application, together with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.