FMJ Yachting B.V. is looking for a supervisor E&I, location Schiedam and/or Amsterdam.
FMJ Yachting (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for the design and the installation, maintenance, management and inspection of maritime electrical installations on board luxury yachts.
About the function
FMJ Yachting is actively expanding its yacht new and retrofit building. As a supervisor you will work independently as well as in a team on technical installations on board. You are responsible for the daily activities on the ongoing project(s). You will make sure that the completion is according to the scope and quality specifications controlling the project costs. It is important that you have an optimal quantitative and qualitative output with a motivated team by coaching, helping and checking constantly. Making sure everything is well documented, communicated and administrated of e.g. changes in as-build information with the client as well as the internal department. An important aspect is the communications with the clients, suppliers and sub-contractors. As a supervisor you will work on the transformation from an empty shell until a completed yacht.
- Completed Bachelor education in electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of work experience, in yacht building, in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it).
- A C2 Dutch level and business skilled English level
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Willing to do call out service
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities