FMJ Marine Automation B.V. is looking for a cooperating foreman / technician E&I, location Papendrecht.
FMJ Marine Automation B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for electrical and automation projects in the maritime sector.
About the function
In the position of cooperating foreman / technician E&I you are responsible for challenging electrical modifications and projects, often in a multidisciplinary environment. You work on location at one of our clients in the marine & offshore or non-residential sector. All common electrical work in our market, such as independently drawing and assembling industrial installations, connecting cables, wiring control panels, cold wire check, grounding, etc. You have good knowledge of electrical engineering, a sense of responsibility, the right skills and a good sense of work safely. You work closely with the work preparator and project manager.
- Education in electrical engineering
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Mastering the Dutch and English language
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work accurately, customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- In possession of safety certificate VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Send your application, together with your CV, to email@example.com.