FMJ NoordOost B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) supports customers with the design, installation, maintenance and inspection of electrical installation on all sorts of assets
About the function
As a technician/foreman you are responsible for the coördination and management of a team, existing of 1-10 electricians. You are responsible for challanging electrical modifications and projects, usually in a multidisciplinary surroundings where you are responsible for making sure FMJ provides the quality it promises to its customers. You work on our clients locations in markets like the industrial, chemical, energy, marine & offshore and oil and gas.
As a foreman you work closely with the workpreperator(s) and projectmanagers and are the contact point for the client(s), supplier(s), and subcontractors. You take care the team is efficient by coaching, motivating and management.
- Completed Bachelor education in electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it).
- A C2 Dutch level and business skilled English level
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Willing to do call out service
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues. On this page you can read more about what it’s like to work at FMJ.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities