Panelbuilder – FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V
FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V. is for our department Asisto Services looking for a panelbuilder, location Heinkenszand.
FMJ E&I Zeeland B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for electrical and instrumentation projects in markets like the industrial-, storage and transshipment-, Petrochemical- , Marine- & Offshore- en Food- & Pharma industry.
About the function
As a panel builder you will be mainly working in our workshop in Heinkenszand. You work together with you colleagues on control and distribution panels, from small to big, and on building, wiring and final assembly of a variety of panels. You work with drawings and are in direct contact with our own engineers.
- Completed education in electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA, or willing to obtain it).
- A decent Dutch level and/or business skilled English level (discussable)
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities