FMJ NW B.V. is looking for a project manager E&I, location Amsterdam
FMJ NW B.V. (part of the FMJ Group) is the partner for electrical and instrumentation projects in markets like industrial, storage and transshipment, Petrochemical, Marine & Offshore and Food & Pharma industry.
As a project manager you are responsible for the right contact and negotiations with the customers. You will have a key position in the growing organization of FMJ NW. In this position you will be responsible for the technical, commercial and financial results of the projects as well as the specific service question of the client. You will be responsible for preparing, progress, implementation and aftercare of the projects. You are leading up the team of E&I specialists and you are in close contact with the project team. You stimulate the awareness of the importance of quality, safety, health, wellbeing en environment within FMJ. You take care of the correct level of staffing, you will regularly visit project locations and you keep up the contact with clients and suppliers. As a project manager you will report to the general manager.
- Completed Bachelor education in electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of work experience, in yacht building, in a similar position
- In possession of safety certificate (VCA VOL, or willing to obtain it).
- A C2 Dutch level and business skilled English level
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- Good awareness of quality, safety, health and environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Willing to do call out service
- Good communication skills and the ability to work accurately
FMJ is a flat organization with short lines. Of course we look at your diplomas and experience but we find it even more important that you feel at home in our company and that you enjoy your work. FMJ is a family company and we want to keep this culture by keeping the companies small so you know all your colleagues.
- A diversity of disciplines you can work in
- A wide range of tasks
- Various training and courses
- Good career opportunities